Respecting Choices new Learning Management System (LMS) – Instructor FAQ
The new LMS, Absorb, is now LIVE!
IMPORTANT: Please do not distribute the old instruction letter with access code to Facilitator candidates. They will NOT be able to begin the online modules in the old LMS.
The new system uses an enrollment weblink tied to your access code. If you are holding a course in the near future, and do not have your enrollment weblink, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This transition has been quite an undertaking, and with it comes many changes and enhancements. We have done our best to make this as smooth of a transition as possible, and appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of transition. In the end, the new LMS is more efficient and user friendly for both instructors and learners.
IMORTANT: For Facilitator candidates that need to take the online modules, here is the new process:
- Provide the enrollment weblink that contains your specific access code embedded
- Let your Facilitator candidates know which modules to complete (1-4 for FS, 1-5 for AS and 1-6 for NS)
- Emphasize to your Facilitator candidates to only use the enrollment link ONCE
- Provide the link for future logins: https://respectingchoices.myabsorb.com/#/login
- Monitor the progress of module completion with your Admin access (Instructions in FAQ below)
Here are some other important elements of the transition:
- Unused seats have been migrated over to the new LMS
- Enrollment links have been generated for all unused seats (Contact us if you still need yours)
- All unused seats have been upgraded to include all 6 online ACP modules
- All prior accounts are in the process of being migrated over to the new LMS
- Module completion history will be migrated to the new LMS
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below to find what you are looking for more quickly.
This FAQ will be updated as we progress through this transition, so please review it periodically for updates! Simply click on the bar to reveal the answer.
If you do not see an answer to your question, please email us at email@example.com