DigiCopy is the Respecting Choices® (RC) order fulfillment vendor for customer educational material orders.
- New Users: Create your new Retail Store user account
- Returning Users: Log into your existing Retail Store user account
- New RC Instructors: Contact Us to confirm your RC certification status. This is necessary to ensure you have access to the appropriate products on our Retail Store website.
Making Choices® Materials
RC’s array of print materials helps organizations develop successful advance care planning (ACP), person-centered systems of care. These include a broad set of patient education and community engagement resources labeled Making Choices®. Certain resources are available in English or in Spanish.
You can purchase these materials as-is, customized with your name and logo, or licensed. If you license the materials, you’re provided electronic files to brand and format for your organization. Limited editing is possible to make sure that terms used in the material aligns with your state statute.
If you are interested in licensing our materials, submit a General Contact Form.
Additional ACP Program Resources
- Respecting Choices® Advance Care Planning Facilitator Certification Manual: A Guide to Person-Centered Conversations
- Building a Systems Approach to Advance Care Planning Manual
- Having Your Own Say: Getting the Right Care When It Matters Most
Vivid Learning Systems (Vivid) is the RC vendor for online learning. Visit our Online Curriculum page for more details.
Upon completion of each online module (including the evaluation), you will receive access to print a certificate specific to that module with the corresponding CH/CEH/CME credits earned. Visit our Continuing Education page for more info.
Online Learning: Single Seat vs. Multiple Seat Purchases
To purchase a single seat (1 user), please visit our LMS website to create your new LMS user account or log into your LMS user account. After completing your online learning purchase, you will receive immediate access to your online modules.
To purchase multiple seats (2+ users), please visit our Retail Store website to create/log into your Retail Store user account. RC will email info to redeem online seats associated with an LMS access code.