Improving Person-Center Care Through Collaboration
- Define three ACP redesigned systems that promote improved person-centered care
- Identify two strategies to overcome the challenges in creating ACP systems that transform person-centered care
- Explore research opportunities to provide evidence of the impact of ACP redesign on person-centered care
Abstract Submission Instructions
- For each presenter or co-author:
- Professional Title
- Respecting Choices® Certification(s)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Organization/Affiliation Address
- Address (if different from Organization/Affiliation Address)
- Biography (150 word limit; copy-and-paste text OR upload file?)
- Signed Conflict of Interest Form (file upload)
- Signed Audiovisual Release Form (file upload)
- Abstract Info:
- Type of Presentation
- Abstract Submission Categories
- Abstract Title (character limit?)
- Abstract Summary (character limit?; copy-and-paste text OR upload file?)
- Learning Objectives (2-3)
- References (if applicable; articles, books, websites, etc., used in developing presentation; copy-and-paste text OR upload file?)
- Grant/Financial Support (if applicable; Source of Financial Support)
If you have questions about the abstract submission process, Contact Us or submit a General Contact Form.
- Insert instructions for using the Save and Continue option
- Create linked PDF file with instructions and checklist above?
- Create linked PDF file with printout of online form?
- Create linked template files here and/or within online form?